Friday, January 7, 2011

Am I really blogging?

Today is January 7, 2011.  6 years ago I heard the word blog while visiting a friend at the hospital.  I never had heard it before and thought that must be something really bored people do.  Then I was introduced to the Pioneer Woman, and my life....via the computer, has changed forever.  So I may be getting on the bandwagon a little slower than most, and I don't think I care if I get a huge following or a following at all.  BUT, I love to bake, cook and generally do things myself, so I guess I will be able to make my little mark in the world of blogging one recipe or home keeping idea at a time.

My first venture is going to be exploring recipes from those "Baked" guys in NYC.  Their passion for baking equals mine and, of course, they are living my dream of opening a awesome bakery that has a warmth and a buzz felt all the way in middle America or Iowa as we know it!

2 comments:

  1. Tammy- Thank you so much for the link to DMWS! I really appreciate it! I hope your new blogging adventures take you for a fun ride, it can be a great time!

    ReplyDelete